Brother, Savior, Redeemer & Friend (December 15th 2013)

Today in Relief Society, we had an amazing lesson focused on the Mission of Jesus Christ, we put pictures on the wall, and all reflected on how Jesus Christ has influences our life and how he has blessed us. 

This picture is so symbolic to me, today for me it means, as I seek Christ he will come, that He lives and loves me with an infinite love. He is there to strengthen, uplift and support me as I put my faith in him. 

This has been my main testimony builder over the past month with everything that has happened in my life. I'm so grateful for the testimony I have and it grows stronger and each day passes. I feel closer to him as each day passes and I look forward to feeling even closer with him as time goes by. 

I love Jesus Christ, my brother, savior, redeemer and friend. 

In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.  

No comments:

Post a Comment